:(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Greavsie13, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greavsie13

Greavsie13 Account Closed

stressed....... upset.......... suicidal.......... need i say more?

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

what has you so stressed? :hug: please dont hurt yourself....Im here if you need to talk. Talk about whats going on it could help :)

3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:wub: u can do this :hug:

4. ready

ready Member

need you say more?

well yeah! otherwise, you are not that bad and get over it!

(kicks in the butt)

jk, do what you want but know we are here to help each other!

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Stressed, upset, suicidal? Join the club, lol. What has you so stressed out and upset?

6. Greavsie13

i'm lost. people in my life are making it hard for me to live. i have no idea why i try to fight it anymore.

7. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Greavesie tell us the whole story please. Im very sorry you feel so bad and have been hurt so much. I am praying for you and hope you do too. Let us know your story and we willoffer love and help and ideas and support. We are here for you and will care!!!! You need to fight because you are a beautiful and needed person in the world.

If others are hurting you .You need to report them, and move out. Shelters, friends, hospital.GET away from them. I will help as much as I can and we all will help.

Lets us know just what you are goingthrough and we will help you find a way out! WE CAN GET YOU PAST THIS. You have my love and support and hope.

Write me anytime,

Marty

8. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

remember how ur awesome and should be proud of who you are cause your awesome...yeah dont forget that i know its hard to remember when your down, but yeah you rock :)
    :hug:

9. Greavsie13

thank you so much. i can't go into it much without people being paranoid so i can't really explain it. i've really had enough though :(

10. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

well, if its any consulation, i wish i had just a portion of your strength and pride in yourself....

try to stay strong and ill always be here to listen to you okies :hug:

11. Greavsie13

i'm not strong and its a little late for me. :hug: you can have all my strength now. i'm done with it

12. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

You can always take some of our strength! We love and care about you. Tell us as much as you can. We want to help. Take the burden off yourself and give it to us. We love and care and will help!!!! I sned my hope and prayers to you.

Write me.

Marty

13. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

well my dear, im not taking it, im gunna give you what i have because you truely are an amazing person, i know you are proud of who you are, and i am too, and im sure there are more. theres no way you cant be strong with everything youve told me. :hugtackles:

14. Greavsie13

i'm not strong. i am the weakest person i know

15. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

for someone to be proud of who they are in light of everything has to be strong, i just hope someday youll accept that fact :wub:

16. Greavsie13

thanks :) i wish i could be as strong as people make me out to be

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.