Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychocandy

psychocandy New Member

I'm in a bad way

It started a few days ago, dunno what triggered it. Thought I was getting better but I'm not.

Meds don't really help. Only thing that does is drink. But if I drink too much I might SI or worse.

It hurts to be awake

Anyone got any advice?

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Is there anybody you can talk to close by about how you feel right now? Have you discussed your medication with your doctor? If it is not working then they may need to change the dosage or the meds completely. All I can say is it will pass you just have to keep going.

Take Care

Rich

3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I would suggest that you do not mix your scripts with alcohol. I know of way too many people that have unintentially died that way. I also suggest that you do not drink at all. I used to be an alcoholic and although it relieved my symptoms breifly, they always came back, and somethimes the alcohol made it worse. I would look into spiritual help. It's clean, free, and fulfilling. Blessings..

4. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

Everytime I turn a corner, there is another trigger. I used to drink it away, till I beat up three of my buddies cuz I flashed on the past and went out of control, in front of my son. I dont drink anymore. It is a depressant. When I break through my meds, I smoke weed. Instant head change and relaxes me.

5. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Are you getting therapy? Dont forget 12 step groups. I am praying for you!!!! Im glad you stopped drinking. You sound like a good person and are trying. Let us know more and we can try to help! We are HAPPY you are here!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.