Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Stray, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stray

Stray Account Closed

I need to get this off my chest, I was real young and at my friends house and was left alone with his older brother who played with me a little, at the time i didn't understand anything about it and quickly forgot. I only realised as i got older what had happened to me. The thing that bothers me most is that i actually enjoyed it and it has eaten away at me my entire life, i feel so disgusting and guilty. This is the first time i've ever spoken of it.

2. Black Beauty

Black Beauty Well-Known Member

Hey, sex is a beautiful thing I guess the hardest part is the bit where you must feel taken advantage of. Otherwise though I wouldn't say you should feel guilty about it, learn to embrace it and control it in a healthy way.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Would you like to elaborate a little bit about how he 'played' with you? Was it like a game of 'doctor?' :unsure:

4. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

its difficult to understand these sorts of things when you are young if you didnt understand at the time then you we're innocent and he should have known better..
    i know its difficult not to feel the guilt from it but it really wasnt your fault

5. Stray

Stray Account Closed

Hey thanks, it's strange how i can tell a bunch of strangers on a forum something i've never even told those closest to me.

6. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

i find it easier to tell people i dont know. im scared the people who are close to me will judge me. or blame me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.