1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bruz, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruz

Bruz Member

I really don't know where to start.. not very familiar with this kind of thing.. As much as i do have friends and a family that loves me over the past year i have just got more and more depressed and miserable.. I've considered suicide before but nothing ever came of it... but lately its all i can think about, just ending my life.. i dont really wish to talk extensively about what goes on in it, but if any1 does have a particular interest then you can message me if i am still around.

To me it seems inevietable that i will end my life soon, and the more i think about it the more i want to just end it, I've done research to some extent into suicide methods.. but i really do want to do a thorough job.. make sure i'm dead as dead.. and not left disabled or severely injured or just to look like an attention seeker.. I really dont seek attention, i wish to draw as little attention to me ending my life as possible - if i could just dissapear and every1 forget about me that would be ideal i think. Its quite difficult living at home with a dad who won't get off my back about everything and nothing, a stepmum who always comes in my room everynow and then to tell me tea is ready / bring clean clothes in or w/e, an annoying step sister and a step brother but i dont really see much of him. Most of the stuff i have looked at says paracetamol takes 5 days or more to kill you and you go through quite severe pain before you die... maybe I could cope with the pain if i could just curl up in my room for 5 days... but i think this isnt possible without being found. I don't think i could cut my wrists or try hanging myself... as i dont have a rope and there isnt anything in my room i could hang myself from so i'd have to go do it somewhere where i dont want to be when i die.

I want to be definately dead by the time i am found, but i dont wish to be in exessive pain during the last minutes/hours of my life.. and i dont really have anything handy lying around like a gun.. or the money to buy one, so does any1 have any ideas or tips they could give? - relatively quick, relatively painless.. i guess people who read these forums regularly get alot of requests like this but i am sincere, and i would appreciate it. the internet seems to always kick up the same old drivvel.

Sorry if this offends any1.

2. LtRoarke

LtRoarke Guest

I am sorry that you are feeling so much pain right now, but this is a suicide support forum; we do not give out methods or encourage suicide in any way. Please stay strong. Living in a place that is uncomfortable for you is very depressing, I know first hand. But, if you find a way to relax yourself and somebody to talk to now and again, the pain you feel gets easier to cope with. Feel free to talk to us here further; we are here to help. Best wishes.

3. Bruz

Bruz Member

i really cant.. as much as i have tried, or maybe some would argue i havent, either way I'm sat here with about <mod edit:bunny - methods>, they are all going down now, I'm sick of this shit I really desire death, life offers me nothing... I'll prolly have alot of pain over the next x days... but i guess soon it will all be over... i really really really dont want to live this life anymore..

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.