. . .

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Izziebabystar, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

just under a week ago my ex bf came to my flat with two of his friends and raped me at gun point. before you ask no i havnt been to the police.
    people dont seem to understand that i dont want to have to sit there an relive what happened im just not ready for that.
    my ex bf has raped me 10 times previous to this and the people ive told are always dumbfounded that i have never been to the police etc. and someone i spoke to from this site said i must be into rape if i had never gone to the police

its not unusual never to go to the police.

im not trying to get sympathy on here by telling people this. i just want people to know why i might be snappy and a little unpredictable at the moment

2. lionsheart

lionsheart Member

I understand you, but you should really do something about it, or he will continue to do that.

:hug:

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I understand the not wanting to go to police thing very well :hug: If you need to talk im here. And dont listen to whoever told you that you must be into rape.. they have no idea what the hell they are talking about :hug:
    Feel free to PM me anytime :)

4. Ihatemyselfalot

Ihatemyselfalot Banned Member

Can you get a gun of your own?

Are you scared to go to the police because of the people he knows if/when he goes to jail for serial rape?

How did you get involved with a tosser like that?

Sorry, its just that sounds fucking horrible and I just hope you can find a way to stop this.

5. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

Im sorry this keeps happening to you. I wish you all the luck in the world while your trying to recover and heal from your experiences. I also hope you decide to get help soon. He will keep targeting you because he feels your a safe person to target. Rape is rape because its done by force - so dont worry about the people who are saying you must like it, the hell with them. Take care of yourself *hugs for you*

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

time to change addresses move away phone cops anonymously let then know what this guy is doing if he is harming you will harm others too. phone just give his name thats all and hang up afterwards. move to a different adresse okay or get a huge big ass vicious dog thats what iwould do no honestly move now go to a womens shelter now there you will recieve help you need to heal and have protection do it now

7. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

hey i am so sorry for u that has happen to u it has happen to me to year ago and i never give my father anymore so i hope my own dad dead now

8. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Ok, i totally understand not going to the police, I never did. but you could go to the police and report him for having a gun? and threatening you with it?
    just anything to get him away from you? or can you get a barring order for harrassment? you need to stop him doing this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.