Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

I am really struggling..
    I am suicidal..
    I have been collecting my Olanzapine medication..
    I have a plan..
    I have been burning and cutting myself every day..
    I want to die so badly..

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i hate it when this happens i do hope you know you can call crisis for help talk to someone kind claire okay. Call your doctor let know how you are that you are not coping okay Go into hospital for just a short stay until you stabilize okay Don't harm yourself okay You are too precious to do that to. I do care abt you as other do too please please call crisis now and let them know you are going to harm yourself unless someone steps into help you okay take care of you now

3. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

Thank you, your reply means a lot to me..
    I don't really have anyone to talk to, i told my cpn yesterday i was suicidal and she didn't say anything to help me, she moved on to another subject.. I keep burning myself and its starting to really hurt, i passed out with the pain earlier.. I am doing it to keep myself safe.. But i am scared to ask for help cos i already been in hospital in May for 2 weeks, i don't want to go back there, cos i didn't find it helpful at all.. I hate this at the moment..

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please don't hurt yourself please listen to calming music go for a walk take a nice warm bath but don't hurt you please You are to important to do that okay you call cpn back and tell her you need help even if it is just for a couple of days to stay safe please do that. No more harming you okay please no more

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun-Violet summed it up pretty well :)
    You do have someone to talk to, you can talk to us,you cpn, you can call the samaritans, befrienders, let it out :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.