Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ouroboros, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

It's never gonna stop

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Whats 'it' and how do you know?

3. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

actually I'm wrong it can stop. I just have to find the courage to do it.

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

'It' being pain?

You can't know it's never going to stop. You also don't and can't know that death with stop it because no one knows what death holds, we only hope or have beliefs about it.

Maybe it might be worth opening up to us more if you can.

5. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

I'm just so scared... I hate myself... I hate people... they scare me so much. Nothingness would be better than this.

6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

What's scaring you?

7. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

I'm scared of people and being stuck this way forever

8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Why are you scared of people, Hannah? :hug:

9. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

They look, they judge.. i just want to hide

10. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

What if they're judging you in a positive way, though? Thinking 'there's someone who I'd really like to get to know better', in a good way?

11. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

I doubt they would, I here people talking about people, its almost always negative, and the first thing they judge on is looks

12. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Friends though, don't talk ill of each other... Most don't, at least! You've a lot of friends on here, who think the world of you, even if you can't see it at the moment :)

13. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

i think you're great. i don't care what you look like, you could be a purple noodle haired alien and i would still think you are fantastic.

you can't control what people think or say. it's just a reality.

take that to heart and realize it gives you a lot of freedom.

i know it's hard. i have the same issue with what people say about me; but, by really trying to understand that i have no control over them, it has helped me. i know i can walk away from them and say i don't want anything to do with them. i know i can be cold with them if i want because i know what's up. you have the power inside to push them out.

like i said, i know that's really hard. i'm still trying to figure it out. but, it's a start.

14. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

i wish i was a purple noodle haired alien...

I know I can't control it and the fact is I can't ignore and walk away from everyone that may say something negative towards me. Thats why I feel stuck with only one way out. I don't know how to shut these feelings out

15. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

Hun just remember i am always here for you if you want to talk :hugtackles:

16. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

missy hannah....

you know that everyone who has something negative to say is just being very picky... its hard to find things wrong with those who are some of the best people... the ones with all the negative stuff never have to hear someone say something to know that they are saying something... just remember that when your time comes to be somebody amazing.. those who negatively commented on you will be asking you to forgive them... thats where the tables will turn

17. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

You're great just the way you are and those people are petty and mean.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I look forward to you everyday, so please stick around.

And, i know it hurts. I wish there was an easy button to get rid of it.

:hug:

18. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

I'm trying to keep going but I'm struggling

19. Azmodius

Azmodius Well-Known Member

I haven't been here long, but my thoughts are with you.
    It can be a nightmare sometimes, I know, but we're all here whenever you need to talk.
    I am a person, but I hope not a scary one! Feel free to voice the concerns to me whenever. Here to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.