Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by greyroses, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyroses

greyroses Well-Known Member

i almost got hit by a car on the highway...because i stopped caring that i was supposed to be merging and decided to just drive forwrd and hope i made it...
    ufortunately, im still alive. no fun
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you are ok.....not a good thing to do as may not actually kill you but give you more problems to deal with ....wrecked body, wrecked brain, wrecked car.
    also could hurt someone else in other cars and you have to live with that guilt..
    please take care of yourself..
  3. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

ah, roses, please don't do that again. i look forward to seeing you in chat and on here.

and, like iv said, you could seriously hurt or kill somebody else and you don't want that.

i can tell you really hurt. i wish i could help.

but, you're not alone, lots of people are around here for you and i know i look forward to you.

i know this is so hard to take in and believe, but it will get better. hang in there. the worst of the pain eases a little if you can find people to even just hang with without talking. hang out in chat, it helps me on my worst days.
  4. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

If hit you another car and chuck norris was in it...

Please don't do that again. I know I'm not the only one to say that you could have hurt someone.

And... don't let your negative feelings about yourself do this to you! They will pass, like rain.

Everytime the negative feelings come, just tell yourself that the rain never lasts forever, unless you give up.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
  5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Grayroses
    We have never met, but I have had the feelings you describe, many many times. But what if you didnt die and ended up in horrible pain and physically quite impaired? I do hope you will not try that again. Believe me I know the feeling of not caring when cars are around. I have felt it many times. But I am afraid of physical injuries that do not result in death. So stay safe. So you do not have to expereince more pain and also physical disabilities that could be devistating.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Greyroses,

..I'm glad you didn't get hit and that no one got injured :( Please seek professional help. What happened that day to trigger it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.