Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kaos General, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

what do you do at 5am when your sat there all alone with no-one to talk to? Looks like evryone has disappeared onto Skype which i deleted from my laptop cause no-one ever bothered to talk to me on their. I now find myself staring at msn willing for someone to talk to me. How sad and depressing is that.

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

You should try requesting a buddy. Alot of people asked for one. So it would be surprising if you can't find a person. I'm very down most of the time. I barely talk to my own msn buddies lately.

3. Kaos General

Ive got 12 people online at the minute, theyve all gone off elsewhere so i guess i must've done something

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Well, it is very late. It's 12am here. And some might have work and school tomorrow. You've been on FAO for quite a while, perhaps you can try to appeal to be re-integrated to chat.

5. Kaos General

its cause people get bored with speaking to me after a while

6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Alison is online... :D

7. Kaos General

yeah i know, i dont know whats wrong with me at the minute

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sorry I disappeared for a while. but you didn't do anything, and I didn't get bored talking to you.

I really hope you get Skype again, even if you just give it one more chance. IT doesn't have to be like it was last time.

9. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Do you try talking to people? Or do you wait for people to talk to you?

10. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

it is hard, but sometimes you have to send the first message, at least then you know you tried, and you can put proof to yoru paranoia

11. Kaos General

Its because im still in the middle of a comedown from pills. Things are magnified massively. Normally when im paranoid i can deal with it but im extremely emotional at the minute which is my own fault

12. WildCherry

If I had 12 people on MSN that disappeared at the same time, I think I'd be paranoid too.

13. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Let's test that theory shall we...

14. WildCherry

I'm not even sure I have that many people on my MSN.

15. Kaos General

Its not as if everyone disappeared at once it was a gradual thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.