7 days left

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent hours yesterday working out all the details everything is in place in 7 days my pain will end wtih the least possible effect to those around me I have special letters to everyone who I feel will miss me I will have all finances in order over the next couple days, my place will be spotless and packed I am excited that this life will finally be over and the pain can end this truly is hell on earth.

AxiomUltimatum

Why is this the only choice? Why do you want to do it?
I really hope you don't go through with it! There has to be a way to find a way around everything!
Please talk to us, we're here to listen and advise if you want it.

icequeen

hi lonelysoul77, just hold on a while...we all know what its like to be in the "this is it" place. i have made will...given stuff away, but still have things to do before i go to "a better place" but sometimes i dont see that..i think everything is in order...more haste less speed...today you feel rock bottom, tomorrow or next week you will realise that oops i forgot about this and that. what i am saying is, if you get a moment of clarity, put your plans on hold, talk to us here (we have all been in your position) nothing is so cut and dried.

what got you to this point, can you talk to us about it..i am struggling today but i want to reach out and make you see you are not alone...the old saying "fools rush in where angels fear to tread" is true...dont rush, talk it out with everyone here...all decisions no matter what they are, need full and total consideration and every option discussed. talk to us pls.

:hug:

Autumn01

I spent hours yesterday working out all the details everything is in place in 7 days my pain will end wtih the least possible effect to those around me I have special letters to everyone who I feel will miss me I will have all finances in order over the next couple days, my place will be spotless and packed I am excited that this life will finally be over and the pain can end this truly is hell on earth.
Shawn,
I hope you"ll reconsider.
What is bothering you?
You"re much more important than you know.
Please feel free to PM me.

Mr Stewart

Remember that you are always in control. If at any point along the way you have second thoughts, remember that the timeline you've set is completely arbitrary and you are under no obligation to continue on with it.

I'm guessing you didn't just make this post to say goodbye. You made it because you want someone, anyone, to know. There are lots of people on this forum who know exactly what you're going through who would be glad to help. When those second thoughts come, please come back here and talk. Or call crisis line. Or call 911.

Push

I have been where you are now, I hope something, anything changes your mind. If I had died the first time I tried I would have missed out on a husband and 3 children. You never know where your life is going to go.

I still think about ending my life, life is hard. But we just have to keep trying to muddle through the best we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00