7 years, too young?

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Escape_the_thoughts, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was only 7 when I had my 1st attempt. My mom worked two jobs and I wa neon raised by my sister who used to beat me. One day I finially had enough and put a <edit mod total eclipse method>. My sister walked in and caught me. She never told anyone.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2012
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I also had my first attempt around that age. Having failed in my closet, no one ever knew...I know how this feels and I can tell you, as sad and horrific as it was, it can become the background of your life
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You talk to someone anyone ok. You go to your doctor and talk to him or her You talk to a teacher someone you trust and you get them to listen and you get some help ok hun
    YOu can feel better hun with the right care h ugs
  4. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

I was 5 years old when I first did the mistake, I was jumping in front of (cant tell you I think) dangerous things + took alot of overdoses of bad things.
    I dont know why I did what I did, silly me....but you have to learn whats right or wrong and I still havent.

nowadays my attempts have become impulsive whatever I feel like taking a walk and suddenly just have a lust to jump*********
    Im still suicidal and as said before I will do it and its both crying and happy feeling, I hope i can claim up to the surfase.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.