1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by overwhleming, Sep 5, 2006.

1. overwhleming

overwhleming Active Member

The world is evil, i dont feel like living in such a igorant place. And by living i contributes to perpetuate the state that is as exhaustable both on human spirt as its on nature of things.

2. overwhleming

overwhleming Active Member

I felt real shitty about wrote it, its sometimes i felt. And i suppose it made no sense. I feel like suffering yet lack power to change it. I come to be so weak. I dont what makes a person so weak. It must be the lost of hope... a dim future and weakness of heart... Sometimes i feel totally different uncaring everything becomes laughable. Im really messed up, in thousand different ways orginated from some concentrated source. I wished all these problems would unite and show itself to me, so i can ditch or destroy it. Im so confused by them right now. I alienate myself.

3. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

We were put on this world to live, not to die.. you have lots to learn, to love and be happy about, you gotta give it a try.. Whats troubling you? pm me if you wanna chat x