Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Im sorry im posting again but I just dont know what to do anymore.
    I really want to end it tonight but my husband wont leave me on my own for a second! I have tried talking to him and he just doesnt understand. Please gelp me. It has gotten so bad, I am afraid I am going to do it in front of him, Which I absolutely can not do!

2. Landlocked blues

ok, absolutely no one gives a crap anyway. can we delete this thread p[lease. i dont know how. thank you

3. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

Would you mind sharing what happened? Your husband might not be leaving you alone because he can sense something is wrong, but doesn't know exactly how to handle it.

There are people that care about you, please don't do anything hasty. :hug:

4. No_Life

No_Life Well-Known Member

I CARE! i really wish there was soemthing i could do to help you. your husband is doing the right thing, i prey that in a few days, weeks, months you will look back on this and think "im so glad i didnt end it" :hugtackles:

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Sam...so sorry you feel this way...is there anything you enjoy doing that can get you through this hard time? listen to music? study something? write a note/letter to someone you have not been in touch with for a while? knowing I have some control at the times you describe does give me a few moments to breathe. please PM me if you want to talk...I will be on and off line intermittently this evening...big hugs, J

6. Landlocked blues

hmm i see it didnt get deleted. Thank you for replying hun. Right now i dont know whats wrong. I just know i want to end this pain and torture my head is putting me through :cry:

7. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

I've found it helps to find a distraction of sorts to get past those feelings. Try finding or doing something you like to do to occupy your mind from the negative thoughts. Maybe a movie that you like, or music like Sadeyes suggested. Sometimes for me, writing out everything I feel works great. By the time I finish, I've usually calmed down a bit. Talking with someone is also a good thing, being alone at these times is probably the last thing you need. We're all here for you. Hang in there.

8. Landlocked blues

the thing is, im not alone. my husband is here (all the time!) i just want to be alone so badly!!

9. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

Well, I hope you don't go through with anything should you happen to get the alone time you want right now. :(

Hope you feel better soon, I'll be around if you need someone to talk to. :hug:

10. Landlocked blues

Thanks Max. I will do x

11. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I know you feel :(
    I want to end my life too.
    But I hope you don't do it.

12. Landlocked blues

sorry you feel this way too. i dont wish it on anyone. thank
    you for replying x

13. No_Life

dont do anything if you are alone please :( you cant come to sonisphere 2011 if you have killed yourself ;)

14. Landlocked blues

:smile: thanks nick

15. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

What's Sonisphere 2011? :eek:

16. Landlocked blues

its like a festival! never been but heard its awesome!

17. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I'm glad you have your husband there for you. Let him protect you :hug:

18. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

Must be a UK festival thing, that'd explain why I've never heard of it. :p
    That's something for you to look forward to, if you always wanted to go. :)

19. No_Life

yep it is. its a 3 day festival in Knebworth, this year there were Rammstein, Skindred, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Dir En Grey, BMTH, Fear Factory, Turisas and a lot more lol. its really good! Sam, you have to still be alive next july/august so you can go!

20. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

agree with Domo...:console::arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.