Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Domo, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

It really is too painful. To know the things i do. To feel the way i do. To be human.

I've taken some sleeping pills, in the hope i stop breathing in my sleep.

I'm just tired of fighting. Tired of caring so much. Tired of living with my inadequacies.

tired tired tired tired tired tired
  2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

please get some help if you have taken a lot! what has made you feel this way? we are all here for you hun x
  3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

yes come on domo you were telling me had bad pills were so now its my time,
    ive tried sleeping pills they make you feel drunk so stop taking them now if you need some sleep talk to me youll fall asleep in minutes....
  4. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

im sick of talking

and noo, not enough to overdose, just dont want to feel. i hope that i die in my sleep.
  5. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Just don't take any more Domo. :(
    I hope you're alright.
  6. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i hope you dont who else is gonna tell me off!!
    i hope you get some good sleep though theres never been a better invention than the bed apart from becoming a hooker i wish there was a way to make money in bed...lol
  7. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

aw Domo, big hugs x
  8. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Thank you
  9. stig

stig Well-Known Member

domo, talk to me, please. don't do this. be strong, please be safe. call someone.
  10. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I am safe. I slept, i woke up.

There is only one person i want to talk to and she's not here for me.
  11. stig

stig Well-Known Member

i'm an old hat at this domo. not been on the site long but been suicidal for 30 years. i understand. pm me if you ever need to talk. honestly. please take care.
  12. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

who is that Domo who i hope it is not who i think because she is not here for anyone now she is on her own we have to learn to look after ourselves now because in the end this other person needs to be alone to heal on her own. i hope you know i care i jsut am as tired as you are. i am so tired of the fight Domo try looking at all those lovely pictures you took on your trip remember your grandparents their love for you. Domo i know it hurts to feel abandoned i do but you have so many friend here now don't hurt them this way okay they need you as you need her take care.
  13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you got some sleep and are still with us...
    all we can do is keep fighting that feeling domo...*HUG*
  14. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

No, Violet, it's not who you think. And yes I am more then aware how alone I am.

Thank you Violet, IV, Stig, Sam, Andi and Akita :hug:
  15. Shezz

Shezz Member

We are alone in how we deal with our pain but we're not alone in the support that we give.

We need each other Domo. You don't know me, I'm new to the forum. But I'm not new to the pain that you feel.

I'm here now because I can't deal with my pain either. But if we talk to each other, and listen, we can all pull through this.

We love you Domo. Never forget that. That's why you're here. hat why I'm here. Why we're all here. So we can help each other.

Stay safe, and we will all be safe.

16. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

That's very sweet, thank you Shezz.

I'm feeling a bit better.

I finally bit the bullet and told my therapist what is going on (just in a text message) she said she'll get me in to see her as soon as possible.

I just really want to get on top of all this, i can't keep taking one step forward and two back.

I'm not really sure how i am feeling right now, part of me is kinda hyper and then i remember and i get depressed. So stupid.

A appreciate all the support and genuinely greatful.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.