Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

*breaks* :blub:

2. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

whats up? xxxx

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Everything is crashing down around me and i dont know how to fix it. Im scared im going to lose the only person keeping me alive. xxxx :cry:

4. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

I have never been in your exact situation but i know the feeling believe me. PM me here or facebook or whatever if you want to talk. :hug:

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

It sucks dont it?? :( And thank you so much for the offer to talk. I really need to talk so I may just take you up on that. :) :hug: :arms:

6. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

In my opinion it truly is the worst feeling in the world so i don't envy you in the slightest hunni :hug:

I'm around loads at the minute so feel free to chat whenever :) add me on msn too if you want :p

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

thanks hun :) It is the worst ever. I cant stop cryinng. I feel as if im going to break into a million pieces soon. :cry: If you want ill add you :D

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:no: I cant do this.. I cant.. the images and the thoughts of never seeing her again... ugh.... nooo im breaking. I cant do this.. i cant.

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:blub: want to make it all go away. Its to much.. I just want some relief for like an hour.. But how?? :( Anyone know of good ways to distract yourself from your thoughts and assumptions?

10. StarryNightSky

StarryNightSky Well-Known Member

LockedInside, I'm so sorry that you're going through this.

The only things I can think of for distractions are good movies and tv shows, maybe video games too.

11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: Thanks hun.

Im trying to keep my mind busy with an old show i use to watch.. found some episodes online :) But the thoughts and everything jusst wont quit.. I cant take it anymore.. I need to cut..

12. StarryNightSky

StarryNightSky Well-Known Member

:hug: Try not to, but please be careful if you do.

13. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Ill try.. :hug:

14. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Nooo!! :no: I cant take this!!! I cant take losing another person!! I cant handle realizing what has just happened!! Im going to freak out. Im so scared of myself right now. I know i need to hang on and that good things are coming.. And I cant leave her and i wont leave her alone in this world. But how am i suppose to do this when everyone is leaving me? I need people to stop hurting me... please?? I really am on the verge of cutting myself.. So fucking close :blub:

15. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

LockedInside, can you get out of the house and go for a walk or run? Get some of that negative out, go run as fast as you can around the block.

Please dont hurt yourself.

16. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Im really trying to not hurt myself for her. Because it would crush her.. but it hurts so much :cry: Yeah i could go for a walk but there is more to hurt myself with out there then in here :nerves:

17. doityourself

Take a deep breathe and remember what the after affect is going to be. Does it solve anything or make it worse? Will it really help you feel better? How is she and others going to react?

Can you play in your head like youve already done it and are waiting for someone to find out. Bring that scared out, its good to be scared of yourself, its a way for your body to fight the fight. Listen to it.

18. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:cry: I actually cant breathe. It all hurts to much.. :no: I cant do this!! I cant!! **tears**

19. doityourself

Yes you can honey fight it, you are worth more than this......

Go take a cold shower right now, get your heart beat up.

20. doityourself

put on some loud music and dance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.