Status
Not open for further replies.

StarryNightSky

Whoever told you these things were wrong. They either were trying to hurt you, or were incredibly ignorant. Please don't believe them, cause you're not worthless.

Whoever told you these things were wrong. They either were trying to hurt you, or were incredibly ignorant. Please don't believe them, cause you're not worthless.
He drilled it into my head my whole life.. he must be right. hes the one that fathered me after all.. why would he lie? :cry:

StarryNightSky

Maybe because he's got his own mental problems, or maybe he just couldn't see how special you really were and still are. He's a human being too, capable of being imperfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe because he's got his own mental problems, or maybe he just couldn't see how special you really were and still are. He's a human being too, capable of being wrong.
Yeah i guess you could say he had his own mental problems. I just cant think differently of myself i guess.

doityourself

Yeah i guess you could say he had his own mental problems. I just cant think differently of myself i guess.
I hope your having a better day today. I agree with above you can not always (alot these days) depend on a healthy relationship between child and parents. Sometimes parents do more damage than good. Please dont take this brainwashing bullying to heart, dont let it be the person you turn out to be. Show him that you can be sucessful and without his help and guidance. Prove to yourself that hes wrong.

When you get these overwhelming urges to hurt yourself, get out of where you are at, put yourself in a differant place. Go to the park, go for a walk, go run around the house screaming, do whatever you have to get past that point of urgency.

PM me anytime.

I hope your having a better day today. I agree with above you can not always (alot these days) depend on a healthy relationship between child and parents. Sometimes parents do more damage than good. Please dont take this brainwashing bullying to heart, dont let it be the person you turn out to be. Show him that you can be sucessful and without his help and guidance. Prove to yourself that hes wrong.

When you get these overwhelming urges to hurt yourself, get out of where you are at, put yourself in a differant place. Go to the park, go for a walk, go run around the house screaming, do whatever you have to get past that point of urgency.

PM me anytime.
Thanks ill try that :) Im not so good today either but ill make it :)

Also hope you're feeling better today.
thanks hun. Im still struggling but know that i can get past this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00