Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by lurktheshadows, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lurktheshadows

lurktheshadows Well-Known Member

Is life meaningless if we don't make connections?

Is there meaning anywhere?
  2. SarahB

SarahB Well-Known Member

What kind of connections? Friendships and relationships you mean?
    No.. I don't think it is meaningless. But I am sure that everyone will have a meaningful relationship, and friendships in life. If you think you won't, I am sure you will. =)

There is meaning.. you just have to find it, it is there for you, waiting. Sometimes you have to work for it, but you will get it. Don't give up.
  3. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

hey deerspindles
    maybe we all have the answer in us. I think there are people that need few connectedness or none. And we all have different styles and needs.
    For me its lacking meaning if im not connected to someone, I think most of us are like that. I do feel somewhat connected culturally, enjoy music and movies or motivational speeches and than i feel less alone...even though i am, but i know there are others liveing similar things and shareing feelings I do....... I also feel trapped with my life and feel i don't have the necessary power to get myself out so maybe its my weakness that makes for a week connection, don't know. I do have stuff I feel im alone with but its a part not all.
    ....I think meaning is all around and it can be overwhelming. Maybe problem is we desire greater meaning for ourselves.
  4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I think that if you think life is meaningless, making connections will not help you much.
  5. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

If only it would be that simple
    edited to ad that if you make connections your view on life might change too, that's how people function no?
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.