Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by noble56, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noble56

noble56 Account Closed

Im Burying My Gramp In A Hour.. Then Thats It ii Got Noone Left Its Just Me Against The World.. Soo ii Must Go So ii Can Be Safe In His Arms.. Goodbye..x
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your grandpa would not want that at all He would want you to move on and fulfull you dreams. You are sad and grieving that is normal to do If you need support get some okay but don't use your grandpa to leave this world as that is not honoring his memory Do something that will honor him okay take care of you that is what he would want
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss noble..
    grief clouds our thinking so give yourself time to settle a bit
    please don't hurt yourself.
    I know it's not the same as having your grandpa but you still have us..
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorry you lost someone so close to u but I am sure your grandfather would want you to go on and live a life worthy of his memory...please PM me if you would like a warm shoulder or listening ear (eye, it's cyber)...big hugs, J
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't kill yourself noble. Your grandfather does not want you to end your life prematurely. Don't do this to yourself. :hug:
  6. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

killing yourself will not put you in your grandpa's arms. it will not reunite you.

i'm so sorry that your grandpa died and that you are feeling this way. you are not alone in the world though. we are here to help and there are others here to help as well. if you can just get through the pain of your loss and get some help, i think that things could get much better for you.

i love you
  7. noble56

noble56 Account Closed

So im still here and still feeling the same.. getting through the days by cutting so ii think now things are clearer its time..x
  8. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

please go to the hospital!

I think that your grandpa would want you to live and to be happy. I think that you owe it to his memory to try!
  9. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

oh and maybe call a hotline?
  10. noble56

noble56 Account Closed

What hospital.??????
  11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

the nearest hospital emergency rooms you can find and tell them how you're feeling....
    they can help if you let them...
    your grief is still so fresh....please don't hurt yourself..your grandpa wouldn't want you to die because of him...
  12. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

yeah, I think that all hospitals would have an emergency room where they could treat you, and I think most maybe all would have inpatient treatment for people who are suicidal.

you could also call a suicide hotline if you wanted to.

so if you are in danger of killing yourself please go to the hospital. you could also call 911 and they would take you to a hospital.
  13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Noble, I'm sorry for your loss. :( I agree with the above posters, please go to the hospital. Just go to Accident and Emergency and tell them how you're feeling. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.