Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by No_Life, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No_Life

No_Life Well-Known Member

i dno how i can go on... i have cut my arms so much, more then i ever have before. theyre ugly, rowas upon rows of horrd red loines. i got drunk and had a geat lignht with my friend and now im sobering up i think ima finish it. i dont want hepl i dont want to stop i dont even know why im p[osting this. noone here is gonna care anymoe then anyonew of faceboook or any of my friends.
  2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Hey Nick, good to hear you had a good night out. The drink is probably making you feel worse than usual. Maybe getting some sleep and see how you feel tomorrow, doing some like that shouldn't be done on a whim. Things usually seem a little better in the morning.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

time to go to hospital and get help to stop the chaos the pain time to get help to stop the sh and to start healing yes. Call crisis and go to hospital and get some therapy meds get feeling better aboutyou okay get some help you deserve to be happy and pain free:hugtackles::hugtackles:
  4. No_Life

i cant go to hospital and theres no point, im 17 so i have a 4 week waiting list for any meds/therapy from CAMHS since i a in the UK. everyone thinks im just after a free high. theres no point trying to get help. i cant phone a crisis line, i am texting too mjuch and i dnt have any call minutes.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you can call crisis line toll free and talk to someone and get them to get youhelp
    over 16 you are considered an adult now so call crisis and get help everything will be kept confidential take care
  6. No_Life

i dont like talking to people at all, let alone over the phone. the stress of talking to a stranger on a phone would definately push me to tears. thanks for your concern, both of you, i dont know if om going to do anything extreme tonight, i definately will cut more when i go to bed. i have a couple of friends on msn im talking to so its a bit easier :/
  7. Oskan

Oskan Member

Is there anything good? Anything at all you can appreciate in life, that motivates you to continue? Watching little kids with bows in their hair? Hearing a familiar song? A certain smell?
    I know its so much to ask but please keep trying. Call if/when you can, or if not, talk to one of your friends. One on one. Explain to them how serious it is-what you're feeling.
  8. No_Life

well im still here :/ i did open up to one friend and now she is scared to meet me because of how i feel and i've ruined things, the same as i ruin everything. this isnt even in the right section of the forum ffs.
  9. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

you dont ruin everything, you have as many friends here as you need. Im me if you need please, i am not in the best state at the moment, but am always open to talk, and listen, and not judge
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.