Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ZombiePringle, Nov 4, 2010.

1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

There has to always be something that interferes with me being happy.. I feel that I must be a horrible person if all my chances at happiness get snatched away... I just want to be able to actually feel happy. To actually live my life for once instead of just watching others live theirs.

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Been there and done that! It is a battle that is for sure. The question is what are you battling? You can physically see something preventing you from going anywhere in life. Have you searched for any reason as to why that is?
    For me it was a battle of wills. I was under the impression that I could will myself into anything. That I am in charge. This is so not true. I can make discisions that is true, but I could never control the outcome. Once I turned to my spirituality and sought the answers. I was blessed with the answers to everything. If you are tired of fighting give in and open your mind to recieving direction from other sources. I have and I will never regret it. Blessings..

3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Also there is always hope friend, never give up! :hug:

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

After my personal events over the last few months, I truly felt this way...that I almost got above ground and someone/somethng had to smash my hands to make me fall again...I am climbing back up, and hope you can find some small happiness first...it seems to build from there (although I am truly not an expert in this area!!!) big hugs, J

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i understand god it almost feels like a black cloud follows you. I hope you can just do one thing for you today okay just a jump start to help you feel better okay about you. I am glad you come here that was a good start talking abit
    Find one thing even small like Sadeyes said and do it for you okay so yu can feel the bit of joy that is necessary to help you move forward.

6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Yeah... I'm just done. Freaking got dragged down AGAIN. no matter what I do... its always the same.

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sometimes, I think many of us are so much more expert at focusing on the bad things that we seem to miss what is good...I know that is truly a problem for me...it is as if I am allergic to pleasure...J

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hugtackles: I hope you can find some happiness josh..you truly deserve some.