Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PiecesMended, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

Wasn't sure what to title this post... Never felt the need to post on the suicide forum bit before. Don't even know why I am, i'm not in a crisis I'm just very close to doing something stupid again but better, just not today I don't have the means. I think deep down, no matter what I tell myself, I just want someone to stop me.

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

what's going on? i'm happy to listen if you'd like to talk.

3. PiecesMended

The annoying thing is that I'm not sure. I'm not feeling right at all. It's weird and kind of scary. I don't know, i've never been good at describing things.

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i know how that feels, sometimes i get suicidal without a specific trigger. i just get caught up in the thought of it and then soon it takes on a life of its own. my shrink thinks it's a chemical imbalance, and sometimes i think she's right. other times, well, we don't see eye to eye. but i know she's trying to help me. anyhow, if you'd like to share anything more i'm online all night.

5. PiecesMended

I was supposed to see my therapist this week but she was ill so it got cancelled. I had a long list of stuff I was supposed to give her (I can never say stuff, I write it then give them the paper if it's important.) But oh well. In the time between that and now things have gotten worse without a trig. I don't know when my next appt. will be... I think my meds might need changing. Also my therapist says that to me about depression but I have other issues so I highly doubt that theory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.