Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Ive got so many people on facebook and on msn and only 5 people wanna talk to me. When people get caught out then they come out with some outlandish excuse and then it becomes a 6 hour conversation about how many problems they are having. They go away feeling good and im sat their thinking what about me? Its not really fair when ive gotta switch off how im feeling. I end up taking it all out on one person and that has to stop. I aint ruining my relationship because people are too self obsessed. Its simple, if people wanna add me on msn fine but if its gonna be all one way then dont bother, add someone else because ive had it.

2. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

I understand how you're feeling. Same exact stuff use to happen to me a lot. I'd have a ton of people add me on sites and messangers only so they could bitch about their problems to me when they needed to. Whenever I'd wanna start a normal conversation with them, they would say "I'M BUSY" or something and go in Away mode. That stuff annoys me so much that I've gotten to where I wont even add random people unless I'm extremely bored. It was like nobody ever wanted to have a normal conversation. All they wanted to do was bitch bitch bitch. I got sick of it and did something about it. Sites and messangers can be so evil sometimes.

3. Kaos General

I dont add people anymore. Im tired of it

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You shouldn't ever have to switch off how you're feeling. If people aren't willing to listen to you instead of it being all about them, they're not worth your time.

5. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Totally agree with you.

6. Kaos General

Shame people on msn and facebook doesnt share that sentiment apparantly everyone hates me, i talk shit, im a psychopath and im always having a go at people, just what i really need right now

7. black orchid

It's all rubbish and you know it.

Fuck her and all the rest of them if they don't appreciate what you are doing, they obviously just don't like hearing the truth.

8. Kaos General

Worst thing about it is she is letting a suspected rapist run her site

9. black orchid

Hmmm, i wonder if the other members know

10. Kaos General

Its a thing thats always got to me. If someone has been accused of rape somewhere else then shouldnt members of another forum be made aware? If it gets found to be untrue then fair enough but what if the member has been accused time and time again and gotten away with it? Shouldnt people have a right to know?

11. black orchid

You know that i agree with you, I'd definitely want to know.

12. Kaos General

It could lead to all sorts of problems but if its a recurring thing then....

13. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Totally agree with this;

This has me completely confused;

If someone is accused of rape on one forum, I think the staff of other forums should be made aware of the accusations, but I'm not sure about the entire membership. If that gets around and then it gets found to be untrue, there could be some major legal problems with defamation of character and slander. If it's happened time and time again, the police need to be involved.