Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by weirdal, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

Don't even know why i'm posting this, guess need to let some steam out..

Been having the shittest couple of weeks now, been a good year or so since ive had any particulalry bad feelings but the last 2 weeks its been worse than ever.

Anyone know what its like to be on the verge of doingsomething irrassional and not knowing what to do? I was in xxxxx and suddenly got really ahppy thoughts at the thought, then sad thoughts cause of my situation then back to happy then couldnlt even follow through with it.

I know people on this forum are a lot of help, i dont think this thread even makes sense to the outside eye, but thanks for reading.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I do know what it is like to have those feeling creep up and take over...are you seeing a therapist or pdoc? Maybe focusing on your mood swings would be helpful...I have found that I am more even and less anxious now...big hugs, J

3. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

Nah i'm not seeing a therapist never have to be honest, im only 17 and im sure some people would challenege a 17 year olds ability to feel depressed and suicidal but that couldn't be more wrong. Just feel so trapped and uncertain right now, its so confusing

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

That is not the case...at 17 it is the time when many conditions start to be more complicated for both physical and psychological reasons, and it is the best time to seek help...please consider this as you deserve to feel better...J

5. Kirsty_Ann

Kirsty_Ann Well-Known Member

Hey,

I'm really sorry you feel so rubbish, and the 17 thing doesn't matter, if you feel that way your age won't change that. . . i'm only 18 and feel the same way.

The irrational stuff where you get ideas that maybe you think you can do something or that burst of energy and think that things are going to be ok, but then a little while later it goes . . . is that what you mean?

Confusion really does my head in too, if i knew exactly how i felt i think it would be easier but it doesn't.

You said this has come on more so recently, has there been any reason for that?

Have you tried talking to anyone at all?

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.