Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by weeble, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weeble

weeble Active Member

have sat here night after night after night staring at my one way ticket out of here knowing that once it would be done then i would be free and yet am still here!!!! at times the pain in my heart is so piercing and strong and then a numbness takes over when i cant feel anything but dont want to feel anything. i shouldnt even be thinking this way i have a daughter, she needs me I have family andfriends who need me and yet all i can think about is eternal sleep and freedom. i dont think i can take much more of this. am sure my daughter will have a better life without me in it. they are there right infront of me, the resolution to all the shit is right there.

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi has something happened lately to trigger these feelings in you? or have they been building for a while. what supports are you getting, meds or therapy can work for some people. worth a shot. thinking of you and hope your mood lifts a little bit. i know what it's like to be overhwelmed with pain.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no daughter would be better without a father. You need help get it not only for you but your family. therapy works meds work no need to suffer like this.
    suicide will be passed on for your daughter did you that she too will probably make that choice if you make it when she is older. not a good thing to pass on. no when there are solutions for you. Pick up phone call gp and get some help okay she deserves that much and so do you.:hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.