Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Seems like everyone is too busy to even be bothered to talk to me so im off. I might come back online later, im just tired of waiting for someone to actually talk to me on here and everywhere else. Laters people

2. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Chat Pro

Honey, if I'd known you were on I'd be glad to chat with you. I hope you know that. I'll be on for a while. Hopefully we can catch up (it's been a while) when you come back. Send me a pm if you would so I'll know for certain you're here k? :arms:

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Same here, I'll always talk to you, but I didn't check to see who was on so didn't realize you were here. You know you can always either PM or send a visitor message, I'll see those right away.

4. Kirsty_Ann

Kirsty_Ann Well-Known Member

Hey, sorry you felt you had no-one to talk to :(
    if you need to talk at any point then either pm me or leave a personal message, i check often,
    hope you are ok
    :hug:
    x

5. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

He said he's gonna try n sleep for a bit so assuming he succeeds he won't be bk for at least a few hrs :(

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Kk, thanks for letting us know. :)

7. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

sorry youve had a bad day wayne you shoulda pm'd me if you needed a chat

8. Kaos General

Sorry for this thread ive just had a really bad day, and i still have no damn hot water

9. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Chat Pro

I'll trade ya..i have no food..ok neither one is cool..sorry you're having a tough day hon. i hope this will get resolved soon for ya. please take good care in the meantime k?

10. Kaos General

Ive got no food or hot water, all i got is coffee