Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Seems like everyone is too busy to even be bothered to talk to me so im off. I might come back online later, im just tired of waiting for someone to actually talk to me on here and everywhere else. Laters people

2. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

Honey, if I'd known you were on I'd be glad to chat with you. I hope you know that. I'll be on for a while. Hopefully we can catch up (it's been a while) when you come back. Send me a pm if you would so I'll know for certain you're here k? :arms:

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Same here, I'll always talk to you, but I didn't check to see who was on so didn't realize you were here. You know you can always either PM or send a visitor message, I'll see those right away.

4. Kirsty_Ann

Kirsty_Ann Well-Known Member

Hey, sorry you felt you had no-one to talk to :(
    if you need to talk at any point then either pm me or leave a personal message, i check often,
    hope you are ok
    :hug:
    x

5. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

He said he's gonna try n sleep for a bit so assuming he succeeds he won't be bk for at least a few hrs :(

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Kk, thanks for letting us know. :)

7. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

sorry youve had a bad day wayne you shoulda pm'd me if you needed a chat

8. Kaos General

Sorry for this thread ive just had a really bad day, and i still have no damn hot water

9. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

I'll trade ya..i have no food..ok neither one is cool..sorry you're having a tough day hon. i hope this will get resolved soon for ya. please take good care in the meantime k?

10. Kaos General

Ive got no food or hot water, all i got is coffee