Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kirsty_Ann, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirsty_Ann

Kirsty_Ann Well-Known Member

This is just too much...

but thankyou for everything :)

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

This concerns me sweetie...what is going on for you now? Please let us know...big hugs, from a compatriot who had a very similiar journey...J

3. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Kristy, do you want to talk about it, I hate to see you leave, even though me and you never got a chance to talk I see you around, I see the helpful posts you give, I see the love you spread.

I hope you feel better, and I hope that if your in danger that you call 911. This is not the way to end your life, this is not the memory you want people to have when they think of you.

PM anytime.

4. Joshuwa

Joshuwa Well-Known Member

I really hope you're okay
    You know i'll give 100% in helping you with anything you need

5. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

What's happened Kirsty? :hugtackles:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Kirsty, what's going on for you? It might help to share your problems and have some sort of support. Also, welcome :)

7. All these mixed emotions

All these mixed emotions Well-Known Member

Maybe its to much, but it still sound like a bad idea.

Try and dig in your feelings and maybe it can give you another answer?

//L

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I hope that kristy_ann is okay. :hug:

9. Kirsty_Ann

Hi,
    i just wanted to say thank you for all of these lovely messages, but i did carry it out and failed. But it was so lovely of you all to reply :)
    xx

10. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i'm sorry you attempted. you must have been very frightened. next time please post here or go to the ER. they will help you through the worst of the feelings. did the hospital set you up with any supports? you came home today, right?

11. Kirsty_Ann

I think the only frightening thing is that i cannot remember anything except the hallucinations,
    The hospital thought it was just a one off and that i seem rational enough not to do it again so they didn't set any more support up.
    Yeah came home this afternoon

12. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

are u still feeling suicidal?

13. Kirsty_Ann

A little but not to the extend that i was

14. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

What??!!! They didn't set up any more support? I can't believe that. Typical of the NHS at the moment.
    Kirsty I'm so glad to see you back. I'm sorry that you got so low that you needed to make the attempt but I'm really glad that it failed.
    Sending you a pm.
    xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.