&%*^*)(*(&^*$%^

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Meh........i dont know what im feeling at the minute, anger or depression. Theres so many things id love to say but i cant. Theres so many things id like to get off my chest but i cant. So many secrets i hold for many many people including my own, its just too much. So much shit has happened that its buried deep in my head because talking about this shit would finish me and make everyone hate me. So much regret and guilt i hold that its unbearable, but i carry on regardless. meh i talk to much

2. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

You could talk to me bout some of it if you wanted, I won't hate you. That is unless I am part of the problem.....

:hug: you know where I am if you wanna chat xxxxx

3. victor

victor Account Closed

i know what u mean, man. but theres no point to regret. the past is the past, its gone. fuck the past. i hate it, too.
    as long as we do learn and dont do the same bullshit again..

4. Kaos General

Its ok ill survive, i always do

5. victor

victor Account Closed

ure not alone, man, and thats the most important

6. Kaos General

I am alone. My head is the lonliest place in the world

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You don't talk too much. You know where I'm at if you feel like talking, or venting. And I wouldn't hate you either.

8. Kaos General

I know i dont because you might have noticed what happens when i do

9. WildCherry

Not really...
    All I know is that talking about stuff, getting things off your chest, won't make everyone hate you. Some of us won't hate you no matter what.

10. Kaos General

Ok there are people on here that are actively trying to get people to ignore me and they have been doing it all weekend and it looks like they might be succeeding.

Ive got a exam on thursday that i dont know if im gonna pass because i am nowhere near ready and cant seem to find the motivation to do anything about it.

Theirs shit ive been convicted of that i got found not guilty by reason of insanity but i still get punished for it even though i had OD'd, collapsed, woke up in hospital and have no recollection of it due to the amount of diazeapam i took. Its so fucked up that its just wrong.

11. WildCherry

I don't know who's been trying to get people to ignore you because I haven't been on much this weekend. If it'd ever let me sign onto MSN, I'd ask you there.

Ugh. Good luck on the exam. Wish I could be of some help there, but I suck at exams and studying for them.

Yeah, that really is wrong. I don't know what they accused you of doing, but if you were found not guilty, how can they still punish you for it?

12. Kaos General

Apparantly even though i OD'd and wasnt in the right state of mind there is no wat for them to know if thats the sort of shit i would do normally. Even though they had a copy of my previous convictions and psychiatric report