Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wheresmysheep, Dec 16, 2010.

1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I am in the thinking that i should do it. be gone.
    It would be easier over all, wont hurt myself, wont hurt others. people can move on,
    This may all be something stupid.
    but yeah.
    I half want to. just get it out there. life. repeats. and it is now. over and over.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Your being gone WOULD hurt others though, because people care.

3. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Yes, and im one of them E.

4. wheresmysheep

Yeah, people would be hurt, but, They could move on. and perhaps be happy. and i would be released

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Why would people be happy at your death, Emma? :hug: I sure know I wouldn't be - and there are a whole lot of folks out there who wouldn't be either ...

6. wheresmysheep

I'm thinking of one person. and i just want that person happy

7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

And you know that they'd be happy at your death, or d'you just think they would be?

8. wheresmysheep

Right now, I dont know... but if it goes back, then yes they would be happier without me being about.
    And i would be happier not feeling how i feel

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I've only just seen this Em, I'm sorry.

NO ONE wpuld be happier without you here, the world would be a sad place without the sheep.

Come talk to me anytime xxx

10. Ranai

Ranai Member

I know you dont know me but from the looks of it a Lot of people would be so sad by your death, even if life feels like its running you in circles it only takes one step, one change to break that and turn it into a spiral, one step to make a change, sometimes the change will be great, and sometimes it can be a downer but life is full of risks, like a roller coaster. You get on not knowing what to expect and when it starts you scream and have fun though sometimes you wish you could just get off but when it finally comes to a stop at the end you realize it really wasn't all that bad, that you were scared witless but also enjoyed yourself along the way. Even if you think that people would be happy, please dont jump off the coaster too soon, ride it out and see how many people care about you.
    I hope you feel better and Im always open to talk.
    -hugs-

11. wheresmysheep

Saying he doesnt know what to do, cause he knows hes not good enough, that hes too selfish.
    I really can not live without him.

12. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

:console: thinking about you, at this difficult time......... We often think for some strange reason that others think as we do.
    We all do it, funny thing is , they just dont.
    Important thing is to concentrate on ourselves, give ourselves love and treat others with warmth and compassion,that is all we can do. We can only control our own emotions, others have to control their own, for me this is a commonly thought misconception.
    Peace to you Emma x