------

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Wastingecho, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey,

whats wrong? Please speak to us, we can help.

3. Wastingecho

no point - already started

just wanted to apologize for wasting everybody's time

4. Cute_Angel_Xx

You haven'tt wasted any bodys time go grab a cuppa and speak to us aboout it, come on theres always point. I'll be waiting :) x

5. Wastingecho

done talking - done trying - done crying - done hurting - time to rest

6. Cute_Angel_Xx

Please ddon't say that. It seems like your going through a really tough time at the moment andI can see it making you feel low, did anything happen today? Never give up! Keep on going you always have all of us. It's sometimes good to cry it lets of alot of steam and doesn't keep your emotions bottled up, I'm sorry your hurting inside do you get couselling and therapy for your emotions? Don't end it, the life that is ours in the one were living today, you'll regret it and miss so much.

7. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse Well-Known Member

I find it hard to understand how you could possibly regret something in a state of non-existence.

8. Wastingecho

exactly - no more existence, no more unrelenting pain from constant failure, from constantly realizing that i have no real value

9. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i value you. i'm certain many others do, too. sorry you are feeling worse today. please don't hurt yourself. let us help.

10. Cute_Angel_Xx

SomeoneElse, that wasn't really helpful.

Washtingecho, you do have a value like everyone else, your not constantly failing I'm sure you've succeded in many thiings, yuou will be safe tonight wont you? Promise?

11. Wastingecho

told you - already started adn mvoing forwrad

won't go into how

after 36 years it's just finally too much

tried and tried and tried

doctors and hospitals (forced) and drugs

can't take it any more, tired of fighting

been asking god to let me die for years, but god helps those who help themselves right?

12. 41021

41021 Banned Member

please stop :sad:

please.

just get on the damned train, i'll go through the tunnel with you, and get over and see Sadeyes...just give yourself a chance, to have another human being be there for you, really truly be there. You won't be alone, and you can safely fall apart. Maybe falling apart, will relieve some of the stress.

please? just try it?

13. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

are you taking an overdose? if so get to the hospital and let them take care of you. or call 911. it's not too late. you can get through this, you just need to reach out for some extra help. i care.

14. Wastingecho

NO - NO MORE HOSPITALS!!!!!

can't do that again

just let me find a quiet little corner go out peacefully

and i don't think sadeyes wants me dying on her doorstep

15. 41021

41021 Banned Member

no one wants you to die...
    you don't have too

16. Wastingecho

what about me?

I want me to die - doesn't that count?

17. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i'm not going to stop fighting for you because it is quite simple. it's not your time. it's not time to go peacefully...

i'm sorry you had such a bad experience at the hospital. i have been hospitalized 5 times in the last 2 years for mental health issues. at the time i hated being locked up but in retrospect i was glad that they kept me safe. beign in the hospital saved my life. it took new medication and alot more work in therapy but my thinking came around.

i know if you give it time and a chance your thinking can come around too.

please let someone take care of you. if not hte hospital then the doctor. whatever you have done it's not irreversible at this point. give yourself a chance.

18. 41021

41021 Banned Member

I know you want too
    i know...

***tears***

but, look, you've not given yourself a chance yet. you never do for you. never give yourself a chance. I don't know how to explain to you, ppl need other ppl, honest...

19. Wastingecho

i'm doing for me now - it;s about ime

20. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Please don't do anything Echo. We all love you so much. We don't want to lose you. I think Kali is right, you should go see sadeyes. Just please stay safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.