Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I'm starting to realize that In truly am starting to hate people more and more... I hate seeing people that are actually happy... I hate seeing all those happy couples every where. I hate hearing "oh, I'm going out to do this with such and such this weekend. Why don't you ever go anywhere?" Frankly I'm just full of lots of hate recently...

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
Don't label yourself a hateful person because a low mood is influencing your gut reactions. I'm not trying to minimize the sadness and envy you and all of us feel when we see people blessed with good fortune and our circumstances leave much more to be desired.

People's well intentioned but ill timed pep talks can be very unwelcome I agree.

victor

Account Closed
I'm starting to realize that In truly am starting to hate people more and more... I hate seeing people that are actually happy... I hate seeing all those happy couples every where. I hate hearing "oh, I'm going out to do this with such and such this weekend. Why don't you ever go anywhere?" Frankly I'm just full of lots of hate recently...
i also feel exactly the same, those happy couples makes me wanna scream, thats why im always tryin to avoid big stations like st.pancras lol
its horrible

Hi Kankuro,

:hug: Sorry to hear about how you are feeling right now, but the feeling of "Hate" does not stay with you forever, I'm guessing you don't have a relationship, most people in relationships feel like they have to hide the "true" then near there parthner which they are willing to do.

You may feel like "you are hated" Which may cause most of this hate in your life, I'm really sorry and hope you feel better soon :hug: x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00