Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I've tried to bury my emotions and urges just so I can be somebody on here that people can turn to. There's just too much pressure in my life right now...too much going on. and I'm starting to realize again that my presence won't be that missed. I guess what I'm also realizing is I ruin everybody I come in contact with.. I just don't think that it really matters anymore what happens to me. I guess I'm just finally giving up...

2. lurktheshadows

lurktheshadows Well-Known Member

I understand how you feel...and...if I were fully conscious right now, hopefully I would say something useful
    I know how it feels to "ruin" everyone you come in contact with....but it always matters..whether you live or die
    your absence in this world impacts more than you know

you should PM me and we can talk <3

3. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Josh, i am sorry i haven't really been around for you lately but i think of you often.

But i care about you a lot and your presense most definitely makes a difference.

:hug:

4. ZombiePringle

I might do that. Thank you.
    Its okay.. to be honest most of the time I don't even want to talk to anybody. except Emily. I just haven't been in a good place really..

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh you would be missed here try not to put on that strong face all the time okay we are here to support you as well hugs:cheekkiss:cheekkiss i do the same thing but really we all get down at times so you need to lean on someone do it okay

6. Youth

Youth Active Member

Hi Kan,

I just want you to know that you do not have to keep believing that. Everybody has a purpose, even if it means that having friends is not a large part of it. Chances are that you have something special about you that nobody around you can quite grasp as of right now. I believe this can bring doubt to anybody. I try to justify the fact that I've drifted away from my friends, but it's a hard pill to swallow. It really is. You're special Kan. What do you think it would take for you to believe that are special? You must be inspired by something (possibly someone) or quite possibly the belief that someone may show up while you're in your present circumstances? If you can identify just that than it may help.

Best wishes,
    Youth

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I would miss you....sorry I haven't been able to offer any help here either but still thinking about you..*hug*

8. ZombiePringle

Thank you. I actually have an amazing girlfrend. To be honest though she seems to be the absolute only person around me that seems to think that I'm anybody. Other than that.. I really only hear just how much I wouldn't be missed and how I'm really not that important to anybody..
    :hug: Thanks. I try to lean on my girlfriend a little.. she has her own stuff going on though.
    Its okay you don't have to worry about offering help or anything... I know you have a lot going on.

Honestly I kinda feel bad. I was the one on here that would always try to make people laugh and what not... its just lately I haven't been able to. I've just been so serious lately.

9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

When you are not in a good place, this is the ideal time to share with us...and this is the time you need to not isolate yourself..please keep sharing and know that we are glad to have you here...J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.