Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

I'm going to lose my dog, thats it, its over..I can't go on without her.

2. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

No! Why? X

3. TheOncomingStorm

Because things have taken a turn for the worst at home again and my moms going to be putting me into care, which means the dog cant come with me. But noone at my house will have time to look after her so she'll have to go back to the RSPCA :(

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

what care will you be in?

do you know for how long?

can you talk to your mom or the care givers about this?

5. TheOncomingStorm

Social care.

Could be up to 21 - i'm only 16

And if i have to go to a carehome, then its 100% the dog wont be allowed with me, which means theres no point holding on.

6. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I really think it's unlikely that your mother will be able to put you in care that easily - social services doesn't work like that and they will more than likely try to reconcile you and your mother. Hold on and see how it works out. X

7. TheOncomingStorm

I've been involved with social care for a while now. They've already informed my mom that they will set up emergency care as soon as it is needed. I even had the intensive team come in, work with us for like 4-6 hours a week (which is a lot considering my other appointments) They know my mom has been considering care for me for a while now. I can't lose my dog, not whilst i'm alive, in death I wont be able to feel my loss, but here it is tearing me apart.
    Its not like its just this situation causing me to feel like this anyway, its just it was my dog thats been causing me to hold on for as long as I have been.

8. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Tell your social worker how important your dog is to your mental health. Try and get them to come up with a creative solution.
    I hope it works out. X

9. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

There has to be a way to work out a solution. Have you explained just how much your dog means to you and is helping you? Hold on. :hug:

10. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

L, how big is your dog?
    If its not too big i will look after it for you.
    There, job done x

11. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

yeah, there may be a solution.

if you die, there will be no one there who can look after your dog.

I'm glad that your dog has someone who loves him/her so much.

12. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Pete4129's offer is a lovely generous gesture - I hope you can work something out. X

13. TheOncomingStorm

Pete thats way too much to ask *hug besides she's still being treated under my local RSPCA, so shes not allowed to move out of my area =/.

Thanks for all of your replies :hug:

14. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

im offering if doggy not too big, your call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.