Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kirsty_Ann, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirsty_Ann

Kirsty_Ann Well-Known Member

This is all too much, i can't stand living.
    I want to be dead
  2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Mmmm, i think many of us have felt, and at times continue to feel as you do right now.
    Thing is, its not your life that is worth getting rid of.........its the clouds that hang over it, constantly obscurring the good times.
    Sometimes, taking a space and looking at each problem and tackling each onethe best way we can, is the only way forward.
    We let it all build up, it becomes all consuming and the serious negativity really kicks in.
    Try to reward yourself some "me" time, doing something that Kirsty likes, when we give ouselves some good emotions it leaves less room for the pants ones.
    Not easy i know, but i so wish you well in your fight for contentment
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Kirsty,
    Don't give into the negative thoughts..I have delt with the same thoughts for 40 years..I've acted on them three times.. After the last time I decided that I really did not want to go thru with them..I still think about it but I put it to the back of my mind..Please seek some mental health support.. You will always be able to come here and talk or vent your frustrations..
  4. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

What's going on. What has led to these feelings. The old saying goes something like a problem shared is a problem halved. Yeah I know I need to take my own advice but when do we ever?

Anyway, what has been going on for you? Why do you feel like this? What support do you have in place at the moment?
  5. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Hey Kirsty, not sure if you are a UK'er but it's almost bedtime here anyway and all is peaceful and quiet outside, at least in my neck of the woods. Not that I live in a woods (Robin Hood and his band of depressed men) its just a saying.

Anyhow, I hope you've made it to this point and at least if your still feeling down and out then at least you can sleep - perchance to dream as Shakespeare wisely put it.

Sleep and you might feel better in the morning. The best way is to get out of bed BEFORE you can think how pointless it might be. Get a nice shower - pamper yourself a little - or at least get nice and clean. A bite to eat is a must. But, if you do not eat in the morning then so be it.

This feeling of wanting to die - your not alone there, many have it and have it to a greater or lesser degree than others. Sometimes we back ourselves into a corner - we encourage the negative thoughts to rule over us. We entertain them and nurture them just by allowing them to have that bit of space in our heads and maybe even the soul.

Maybe Kirsty, tomorrow you should exhaust yourself a little - clean up, get the mop out, hoover and so on. I have a lot of housework tomorrow and I'm setting my alarm nice and early so I can sort things out.

I WILL hang those curtains dammit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.