Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Nataria, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Nataria

Nataria Well-Known Member

I can't do it anymore,I'm too tired and exhausted,I can't give anymore I can't do this anymore I can't!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Yes you can hunni. I know its hard right now but things will get better. :hug:

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: Whats making you feel so badly? We are here for you! You can do this! You can make it.

4. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Big hugs E, stay safe stay strong and stay loved

5. LipsOfDeceit

LipsOfDeceit Well-Known Member

Maybe you can tell us what made you feel like this and we'll try to help. Hugs for you :hug:

6. Nataria

thanks everyone...

I jsut feel so tired after years of struggling, it IS really exhausting living and fighting everyday and I don't have the energy to care about other people as I really want to or doing things that I should like paying bills or anythiung, everything feeld so damn exhausting and tiering and thinking about it makes me want to give up

7. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I understand.. Its hard to really help anyone else when you are caught up in your own issues sometimes. Maybe you need to let some things out enough so you can feel a bit better. Talk to someone you know about things.. a councilor, or friend.. someone you trust. Let yourself cry in front of them. It may make you hurt for a bit from all the emotional pain, but after a bit you will begin to feel better afterward. :hug: I found this really helped me recently when I started to open up about some things I haven't ever talked about with my therapist. Hope you start feeling better soon. Also this is a good place to get some of those things out! Take care!

8. Nataria

Thankyou swift I might try that next time actually,do my best at least since it feels difficult

9. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: your welcome. It is difficult.. very hard.. but you can do it! I hope you feel better soon! :)

10. Nataria

Thankyou :)