Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Just lined up some tabs. Just sat here staring at them.

2. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

Please put them away - out of sight and try and focus on anything, or try and get some sleep. Please take care of yourself - Ali

3. Butterfly

Took them. Not enough to do damage. Just want a release

4. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

I understand, did that twice the end of last year - it's hard for people to understand if they have never been there - but hey no more! Please Ali

5. Butterfly

I don't have any more but so tempted to buy some more. Luckily I have no motivation to actually get up and go out. Funny thing is I am acting normal with my fiance and friends like nothing is up. I am beginning to feel very lighthead and woozy.

6. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

Remember if you need help get your backside to A&E, I had to do that on the 2nd one last year, sometimes you just need reasurance, I hope you will be Ok I have to get some petrol now as I will be running out on my way to work - you take care Ok bye for now - Ali

7. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Why have you taken them? What is going on that makes you feel like that?

I don't want to sound off with you it is just out of interst in what I am going to ask...but... why take an od to get release? I can understand the wanting to die side if you think that it may kill you. Or the wanting to get help from hospital side. But release. I am not having a go as I have taken many OD's and they have always been attempts. I have started again recently on them. trying to mix up a few different ones etc. Yet I know OD's will provoke a long painful death. I just don't see how you can get release...unless they are of the benzo variety and they will make you feel less anxious of course.

My releases come in different ways. Pain provoking ways or actually physically letting the pressure out in my weird ways.

Sorry if seems I am being weird or what ever. I am just interested.

xxxx

8. Butterfly

I didn't take benzos. Took something of the opiate variety and I kinda feel chilled. I have done this before as an attempt and I remember the spaced out feeling I got and just did it. I don't lnow why really. I feel utterly hopeless and lonely and a fool for being such a dick. My life is ok. Many ould kill for it. I dont desrve anything.

9. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I am in the same position. I don't know why I feel like I do. I am lucky to be in the position that I am. But then thinking like that makes you feel worse.

I understand a bit more now. I was prescribed some strong pain killers and I found when I took more than I should I was getting a warm spaced fuzzy feeling. Kinda like being stoned.

x

10. Butterfly

I know that feeling. If I had motivation I would go out and get more tabs but lucky for me I cant even get up off my chair. It would be so easy for me to do it, drift away and go. I don't know what to do. I am frightened of losing everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.