Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaos General

Ever get the feeling that the next person to knock on your door is gonna get your fist through their face? No, oh just me then. I get one more person tell me that a burst water pipe is my fault im gonna batter them to death with a piece of the aforementioned pipe. Basically at the moment ive got plumbers knocking on my door daily wanting access to my flat to knock a hole in my wall to gain access to my water pipe that isnt actually burst. Basically because theirs a leak underneath my flat then naturally it must be me that has caused the leak. My neighbours dont like me and basically think im the neighbour from hell. Coming from the bunch of crackheads who deal crack, smoke crack and generally blast the same JLS tune every fucking day waking me up. Angry doesnt cover it anymore, one more person knock on my door then ill share my emotions with them

I dislike it when people are that way. No one should be blamed for that broken pipe anyway. Pipes break and it doesn't have to be anyones fault. Is it possible that the plumbers do have to access it through your flat? It may be that the line is leaking somewhere in between but doesn't mean it is believed you are the cause. I hope they get it fixed and leave you be.

Kaos General

I dislike it when people are that way. No one should be blamed for that broken pipe anyway. Pipes break and it doesn't have to be anyones fault. Is it possible that the plumbers do have to access it through your flat? It may be that the line is leaking somewhere in between but doesn't mean it is believed you are the cause. I hope they get it fixed and leave you be.
5 different plumbers have come to mine now and they all agree there is no need to access anything through my flat. They have to knock a whole in my next door neighbours wall and he is really really unwilling for that to happen so he has decided to take it upon himself to constantly ring them up and tell them its coming from my flat. He is delaying the damn inevitable and basically driving up our rent because when this is over that is at the moment 5 call outs, another one for the work to be done and labour and costs which when theyve finished is gonna total about £5000. Pretty soon im just gonna smash a hole through the damn wall myself so they have to come out

Kaos General

Turns out its one of the main water pipes going through the concrete of my flat so im being put in a hotel at the expense of my landlord lol

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Lol! Scary thing is that I can actually picture you doing that. Least it's not freezing cold outside, that would have kept you from wanting to go out and smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00