• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I'm so tired of everybody expecting me to do everything then when I can't I'm just worthless. I need a break... I'm just in awful shape lately and can't handle anything. The smallest things set me off and make me want to die. I don't think I can put up with much more.

MadeOfGlass

:hug: Can you maybe take a break from everything for a little bit to get back on track or something?
You're not worthless, and whoever it is shouldn't be putting such high expectations on you; it's not right.
Keeping fighting, buddy. :hug:

Meta

Is there anywhere you can go to get away from the people bothering you? Maybe a holiday? I know what it's like to have people hounding you, and I've found a short time away can make you feel refreshed, at least for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00