• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • Hi - It is possible that I have figured out part of the problem with the donations. I believe that if you try to use paypal balance or your debit/credit card that should work now. Bank transfer still seems glitchy. If you try with a card and it fails please can you let me know? Fingers crossed that part is resolved though. Thanks so much for the support - Freya

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I'm so tired of everybody expecting me to do everything then when I can't I'm just worthless. I need a break... I'm just in awful shape lately and can't handle anything. The smallest things set me off and make me want to die. I don't think I can put up with much more.

MadeOfGlass

:hug: Can you maybe take a break from everything for a little bit to get back on track or something?
You're not worthless, and whoever it is shouldn't be putting such high expectations on you; it's not right.
Keeping fighting, buddy. :hug:

Meta

Is there anywhere you can go to get away from the people bothering you? Maybe a holiday? I know what it's like to have people hounding you, and I've found a short time away can make you feel refreshed, at least for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$182.00
Goal
$255.00