8 days and 7 pounds gone :)

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by ThoseEmptyWalls, Jul 1, 2008.

1. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

Im so proud of myself.. Last Friday when I took my weight (just 8 days after taking my weight the time before) I had lost a wee bit over 7 pounds (7.4 pounds total). Now I have been on a actual diet for three days (the Winning Points Diet) and I hope I can loose even more weight with this.. Its a very easy diet to stick to and I have proof it works. My badly obese aunt lost over 80 pound with the diet and my friend lost a ton of weight with it too. Oh and my Grandma lost a good bit as well.. So it really works.. I hope it has great results for me too :) Please wish me luck!

2. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

What is the diet?

3. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

The Winning Points Diet..
    I recommend it if your having a hard time loosing weight but if you can loose weight without it I recommend going it without the diet.. The reason - You get hungry a lot on the diet because everything that normal people eat has such high points. I havent been doing the diet today or yesterday but doing things in sever moderation instead. I loose more weight that way...