8 days before I came back

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Thinice, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

Just shows how weak I am really. 8 days away and I'm already back on this site because I happen to feel a bit sad. I actually thought I didn't need to come on here any longer because my life was starting to get better.

And why was it better? Because I have fucking weed to take my mind off everything, so I don't have to feel anything I don't want to and so I don't have to face the fact that I'm not going anywhere. Well now that I'm sober, lets look at some facts:

I'm a college dropout.
    I'm still not over my ex, after 2+ months.
    I have a shit job.
    I'm a total drug fiend.
    I have no real future prospects.

I don't know what's bought all this on, but I feel lower than I have in at least a month. It's never-ending... I can drink and do drugs all I want, but I don't think I'll ever be over this.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Thin Ice,
    You will get over the GF..It takes time..Job wise I would hang on to it because with the recession jobs are hard to find.. That doesn't mean you can't start looking..
    As far as smoking weed, it might make you feel better but really it is just hanging you in limbo.. I started smoking when I was twelve and smoked until my mid thirties..I lost all those years..Up in a fog of smoke..Try to get yourself clean and just maybe things will get better...Take care...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.