Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hate this feeling. I hate it so fucking much. I've been taking a higher dose of Prozac for about 3 weeks now, and it has started to work this week. I haven't cut in a week, and I feel...better. But I hate it. I hate feeling okay, I hate feeling happy. And I would completely stop taking my meds if my mother didn't watch me swallow them every morning.

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

This is a progress marker - keep taking and you'll continue to get better. It's understandable to get 'comfortable' in depression, I've been there. If I can offer any advice, it'd be - use the feeling to get the more difficult things done, then you'll be able to feel that you 'deserve' to feel better, because you're getting constructive things done.

Feel free to PM me about this - or indeed anything else.
    Much love,
    Chris

3. Feeling great and happy is a starter.. Don't hate it.. Continue taking your meds and you will be better.. Don't stop them suddenly because the side-effects will not be something that you will like.. If you want to lower the dosage, talk to your doctor and he/she will taper the dosage off slowly.. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.