Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Its a wave crashing over this morning,

Am unsure where it came from or why.

The last couple of days have been okay,

But now the thoughts are reemerging.

Is it reality hitting again?

Is it just me & my mind?

Is it my destiny and I'm wasting time deluding myself?

Just unsure, here we go again :cry:
  2. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

maybe it's just a bad day...i had one of those yesterday and nearly did something i would regret...these past few weeks, i've been okay, and then last weekend and yesterday were a mess...everybody has ups and downs, even our non-suicidal counterparts...

try distracting yourself...or taking a nap...call a friend and spend time with them...

wait til tomorrow...it will get better...

and we're all here if you need anything...
  3. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hugs honey, hope tomorrow is better than today.

Dont questions these ups and downs, its the disease messing with you. Its nothing you did wrong, or asked for, and def not deserve.

It seems to me that when Im under alot of stress I get these rollercoaster rides of emotions, and your under alot of stress. Dont forget to take a minute for you, cause I know how you are, dont wait until the negative energy is at full speed to sit and take a deep breathe.

Here if you ever want to talk. A
  4. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

its your mind playing with your head hon

dont let these thoughts take control

your better than that

the last couple of days were ok and so can the next couple atleast
  5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

6. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

its the crap that our conscience fills us with when we are weak and tired...ignore it...its been eating at me all day and i refuse to let it in...take a shower, wash it away...you are tired and thats when they get in...do something nice for yourself...eat cake, get drunk...but dont let it win, you deserve better. you will get through as hard as it is now. :hug:
  7. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

These times come and THEY GO. It's these feelings and its unpredictability which makes us human. Don't fear these times, take control over them. I can't tell you how to take control because it is different for everyone. For me in these time I take as much as I can and then I force myself to think about other things. It's seldom easy, but it is possible. Having faith in yourself is the most valuable tool to combat unwanted thoughts, feeling, and emotions. We are all stronger then we think we are. We are all stronger then we know we are. Have faith in yourself and you will start to become aware that there is nothing that you cant handle.
  8. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

thank you all for caring enough to bother to respond

take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.