:(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by eagle, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eagle

eagle Well-Known Member

i'm getting really bad urges. i just want to do it, want to get it over with. i don't know how to stop the feelings other than giving in to them.

i think i might just take a few and see how i feel after that...

2. Sorry you're hurting so badly. I took more than a few on may 13th and I can assure, it made my life much, much worse.

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Can you occupy your mind with something else?

4. eagle

eagle Well-Known Member

i feel sick now but i am on here to occupy myself...

5. Forgotten_Man

Well I meant something else to be honest. When I am down I find that seeing the word Suicide makes it worse. Maybe you have a chore you need to finish or maybe you could go for a walk?

6. eagle

eagle Well-Known Member

i could go for a walk down to the shop or something, we need milk

7. Forgotten_Man

It is a thought, maybe try running to the shop. Get endorphins running in your brain those make people feel better.

8. eagle

eagle Well-Known Member

i can't run at the moment, its a very bad idea :(

9. Forgotten_Man

Hmm.. well you should do something to get your heart rate up. The chemicals your body produces should lift your mood. Also have you eaten anything recently? If not have a snack. I find lack of energy depresses me as well.

10. Wanteddead

Wanteddead Account Closed

Anything to get those thoughts out of your head for a little bit, food, exercise, focusing on a hobby, watching a movie, or a show you like on tv as have already been suggested are pretty good ideas. Something that you can enjoy even in the slightest will work, to enjoy the moment because that's all you really have.

If you want think of someone you know maybe even someone you only know online(through SF) and send them love and kindness, wish them happiness.

Best of luck.

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Eagle, Please put them down.. Theres a very good chance all you will do is cause kidney damage or liver damage... You can talk to us..Thats what we are here for..Let us help.. What has been going on to bring you to this point??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.