Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Nyu, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

"I wasn't aware how much of a selfish and self absorbed person you were, you didn't even have the decency to write back or show any gratitude, you just flat out ignored me, now I remember why we stopped talking. Perhaps this is all karma that you are going through with your bf, you treated me like shit now and in the past, so now someone else is treating you like shit, it's probably well deserved. I take back everything I said in the last message because I wasn't aware that you would be this much of a bitch. I took the time and put together my thoughts to write something helpful to you and you just flat out ignored it lol well fuck you to you too.

And you aren't as pretty as I gave you credit for, so it's in your best interest to treat people the same way you would like to be treated, because your looks aren't going to help you one bit. And you can also not reply to this message as well because I will never get it since you are now blocked."

someone just sent me this message after i didn't respond fast enough to a message he left me last night.

I've been through so much in the past day but this has just put me off the edge...

I don't know what to do =(
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

If this happened here (and I'm assuming it did by the way you've phrased it), please send me a PM and let me know what happened and who sent you this message.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.