Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i cut. someone found out. technically nothing can happen b.c i am 18. right?

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

If who ever that was contacts the police or a psychiatrist and they evaluate you as a severe danger to yourself, they can commit you to a state hospital.

How deep is it?

3. its deep. but its not one of my worser ones. i was so stupid. i didn't tell anyone. he just saw the scares. didn't have long enough sleeves i guess. i am so stupid.

4. ~CazzaAngel~

stitches deepth?

5. cant_go_on

cant_go_on Guest

no hun. you are not stupid. many people cut. as pain said-you could be admitted to the hospital if you are not careful..unless you do want to get some help. which i think would be good.
    have you tried talking to someone about it? like a doctor, friend, parents, anybody?
    talking may help you out some. did your friend freak out or did he try to be helpful to you in anyway?

6. i don't think so

7. ~CazzaAngel~

Ok, you should be safe, but I would recamend trying to cope with different coping skills, many people do cut, yes. But that doesn't mean it is safe or healthy. It only gets worse over time and to the point to where it's screwing your life up.

Do you go to therapy? Are you on meds? would you be willing to try and get help if the answers to these questions are "no" ..?

Medicines and therapy can help....it has helped me and I use to cut everyday and deffinatly stitches depth, but please consider this advice..getting help, meds, other ways to cope... :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am here if you have any question or just need to talk. :hug:

~With loads of hugs,
    Carolyn~:rose:

8. no he was really calm. but the look in his eyes was the worst. i could tell he was dissappointed and sort of scared. its not something that i am proud of. on many levels i am ashamed, thats why i try so hard to hide it from peoople.

9. ~CazzaAngel~

You don't want to feel better?

10. the answer to all those questions are no. i am not ready to deal with all the stuff that goes along with getting help. not now atleast.
    thank you painNsiolence

11. ~CazzaAngel~

Can I ask how old you are? :hug:

(When/If you are ready and need advice or have any questions, you can PM me)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.