??????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Hi KMP,

Welcome to SF. I saw you in chat earlier; glad you popped in to say hi. :)

Also, I understand that you feel hopeless right now and am glad that you are posting on the forums. :hug: I wish you the best and hope to hear from you again.

Take care,

Alex

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hun the thing is you cannot foresee what will be hun who knows what will happen in the future You may just meet that someone Hang out here okay make new connections here too it won't always be so dark hun although i know it seems that way at times

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey KMP, Love is out there.. You just have to make sure your out there to find it.. Do you isolate?? Yes you matter..You joined a new family and you matter to us.. If you want to make a difference in this world then make a small list of goals..When that list is done make another one..Eventually you will be makeing longer goals..Theres alot of us who think this fucking world has passed them by..But we keep struggling, not letting the depression win.. I'm positive that you have some fight left in you..Don't let the depression drag you down..Are you seeing a therapist or have you?? they can teach you copeing skills..I wish you the best and you can PM me anytime.. I will reply as soon as I see it..Take care!!

Hi hun the thing is you cannot foresee what will be hun who knows what will happen in the future You may just meet that someone Hang out here okay make new connections here too it won't always be so dark hun although i know it seems that way at times
hi. caz it has always been like this.. actually got worse..

Hey KMP, Love is out there.. You just have to make sure your out there to find it.. Do you isolate?? Yes you matter..You joined a new family and you matter to us.. If you want to make a difference in this world then make a small list of goals..When that list is done make another one..Eventually you will be makeing longer goals..Theres alot of us who think this fucking world has passed them by..But we keep struggling, not letting the depression win.. I'm positive that you have some fight left in you..Don't let the depression drag you down..Are you seeing a therapist or have you?? they can teach you copeing skills..I wish you the best and you can PM me anytime.. I will reply as soon as I see it..Take care!!
hi. i was out there and there was still nobody for me. and im not refering to a man only. i saw a psychologist for 2 years then i had to leave caz i finished my course. i had another she sucked. money over. no one for an year. and my ex-therapist said i need meds which didnt please me at all...

Hoasis

hi. i was out there and there was still nobody for me. and im not refering to a man only. i saw a psychologist for 2 years then i had to leave caz i finished my course. i had another she sucked. money over. no one for an year. and my ex-therapist said i need meds which didnt please me at all...
I know exactly wat you mean, just being around, never being able to find anyone to lov or be loved by...but try to find some things in your life that gives you something, and hold on to those:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00