Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGift

i want to die in the next few minutes. please, tell me what is the fastest way to die without feeling any pain. i got nothing left. and i don't care anymore. i don't mean anything to anyone anyway so, i no one will cry anway so, it's okay. pls tell me now

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
No one will tell you how to die here...please tell us what is going on...were you not in such an awful place, I would have deleted this thread, but instead choose to leave it, so you can have the support of others at this time...J

Jenny

Staff Alumni
I do hope that you were able to stay safe and are still with us.. sounds like you're in a very desperate place right now and i'm so sorry to hear that. Sounds like you feel no one would care or cry if you weren't around, and while I can relate to having felt this way in the past, I wonder if that's really true. Although it can feel that way, I doubt people wouldn't care.. a colleague recently ended his life and it was amazing how many people it affected.. even people who had hardly spoken to him were very upset. I'm not saying that to make you feel guitly, but more to try to challenge the negative thinking that may be caused by the depression rather than being the truth.

Please do keep writing here if it helps in anyway but in the meantime you'll be in my thoughts.

Jenny

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Welcome to the forums..We aren't here to help you commit..We are here to show you support.. Tell us why so down..We can only help if we knoew whats going on..

I'm sorry but if you want methods you came to the wrong place. But if you want kindness, support, and love then you came to the right place.

I really hope you stick around so that we can help you. :console:

i want to die in the next few minutes. please, tell me what is the fastest way to die without feeling any pain. i got nothing left. and i don't care anymore. i don't mean anything to anyone anyway so, i no one will cry anway so, it's okay. pls tell me now
Well, your post has brought a tear to my eye, so it's fair to say that I care. There are people here who know have been to that hopeless place where you are (I know I have). Hang in there a bit and share with us...maybe we can help you. We surely want to.

TheGift

Well, your post has brought a tear to my eye, so it's fair to say that I care. There are people here who know have been to that hopeless place where you are (I know I have). Hang in there a bit and share with us...maybe we can help you. We surely want to.
thank you. of all the replies i got, yours made me feel the real care i needed and gave me the strength to come back. the previous replies were also helpful, but these words: "well, your post has brought a tear to my eye, so it's fair to say that I care" really struck me. to think that a stranger would really say this and say that he or she really cares just gives me another reason to live again. thank you. i wish there were more people like you, and those who are facing crisis in life would be shown the compelling affection of yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00