:(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lilly, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

Im sorry. I fucked up.
    She hates me...he'd hate me if he knew what i was thinking.....ppl at school hate me and i dont wanna go back and everything sucks and im sorry.
    im done.
    theres no point.
    im just a huge fuck up....a bitch...invalid....just like they said.
    so fuck it.
    they can all have what they fucking want now.
    fuck it. fuck it fuvki
    fuck it all.
    i hate this.
    like ijust cant do it.
    im sorry.
    and im sorry im wasting your time now.
    i just wanted someone to know.
    idk why.
    Idk anything.
    bye.

2. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

How old are you? I know people in school can be cruel, it happens to a lot of kids. You may feel alone in this but your not. I went through the same stuff in school. Eventually, though, you graduate, and you don't have to deal with that stuff anymore. There are other options besides going to a public school if things are that bad. Homeschool, then you can study to get your GED when you get 16, there are other types of programs available. You could have a personal instructor. Please don't give up your life over these kids being so heartless. Work on your future goals, getting good grades, and tell these kids they can go FK off, instead of taking it out on yourself.

3. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

im in college...i pay about $6000 to be treated like a maggot on shit.
    by other students, my professors by everyone. I pay for my own tuition from my own hard fricking work and thats how i get treated. every day im sick of it.
    this one girl full out TOLD ME to kill myself, because no one would care if i did. fucking bitch i swear. thats why i said they can get what they want. if i die theyll be,.....not happy...but they wont have to "deal with" me anymore

4. DesertWolf

DesertWolf Active Member

Sadly, in life there are everywhere people who likes to hurt others when they sense some kind of weakness in them :( I know it’s not so easy to do, but don’t care about her! She doesn’t even know you, don’t care about her opinion! What matters is those people’s opinion who know you, and who you trust (your friends, family, etc.), but not a random idiot bitch. Because a person who tells another person (even if she doesn’t like her) to kill herself, is just an idiot bitch, not more.

If you do this, you are surely not an "invalid bitch":)

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

not wasting our time hun..ever

people who say things like that to you are cowardly bullies..
    they are not worth your time and definately not worth you taking your life over
    do you have a school counselor you can talk to?
    I would tell someone about what that ***** said to you asap

wonder if you have ever had CBT therapy which might help?
    take care *hug*

6. Degenerate Escapist

Degenerate Escapist Well-Known Member

I hope you make it through this. I've had some pretty bad semesters myself dealing with teachers and ignorant people. I'm sure you're not hated as much as you think you are, and most definitely not by everyone. Those that do hate you and try making trouble, just threaten them by saying they're going to get expelled for harrassment, or you can tell them your boyfriend will step in and beat some sense into them. XD Don't take that bullshit. You don't deserve It.

As for your teacher, work hard, suck up, and hope you don't get him again.

Stay safe. ^-^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.