8yrs today

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by meeshu, Feb 25, 2012.

1. meeshu

meeshu New Member

My girlfriend Ewelina from Poland died 8yrs today and to me it is still raw in my thoughts.

She was so stunning and pretty at 26 it makes me so mad that shes gone and i cant do anything about it.

I suffer from prolonged deep depression and have finally given up and just long to be with her again.

I tried suicide before with over <edit method mod total eclipse> . but alas im still here so i need something to rid me of this pain

I currently take martrazipine for depression but cant get out the cycle of daily alcohol and uppers to make me happy

The only time im happy is when i sleep so therefore i wont to sleep for ever

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry for you loss hun so hard the anniversary dates hugs to you

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I too am sorry for your loss...maybe talking to someone, added to your medication would be helpful...there are many support groups of people who have lost loved ones...I do not know if we ever 'get over' such significant losses; I think instead, we have other aspects of our lives to focus on which makes the pain more managable, and can bring back some happiness...please look into what care and services are available for you

4. stillsad

stillsad New Member

I am so sorry for your loss! I just joined this support group so I don't know how if it will be helpful but I am sure hoping it is. I hope you too find can find the support you need.