9 new ones

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Bigman2232, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

5 months approximately. That's how long the peace lasted. Part because I was home and I would never expose my mother to this part of me (not intentionally) and part because I had no cues to push me.

For the summer all I do is work and sleep. No firends or activities to push me to feel the way I do. I hate being bored and the loser who does nothing but sit at homebut here at school everything about my failures comes speeding head on.

I'm surrounded by girls who will be all over me when they are uninhibited but when they are sober, it was all a drunken mistake and I don't want that.

Maybe I should make myself as ugly as I can then they won't even bother when they are drunk.

Anyways. 8 new small cuts on my shoulder and 1 very large and deep one down my bicep. I know some have seen it and while some have been startled, others ignore it and say nothing. :confused:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is very frightening to see someone who can harm themselves They just don't understand your pain. Try to talk with coucillors at your school a trusted teacher reach out and get some help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.