9 o clock

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

its depression time for me i get mainly depressed at 9pm and when stupid ppl piss me off and i cant hurt them. i just feel like dying right i want to go away im hurting and im all alone if anyone can come and talk with me can u please i just need someone. i usally hurt myself within an hour of going thro depression

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

Hey,

I'm here. What do you want to talk about?

Cheryl

3. Fuzzy Monkey

everything,my life is turning again, first i had no friends and family loved me then i had friends and my dad abused my and my bro raped me now i have no family no friends and i just want to cut.

4. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

ouch, it sounds like you're really hurting badly. and it makes sense! It is horrible that your dad and brother have abused you. i hate that for you....what have you been able to do about that?

5. Fuzzy Monkey

nothing im too scared to tell someone about my brother but with my dad i wont lie for him if someone askes i tell then dcfs is involved and my parents lie to them and tell them there the best parents ever then the case is droped like nothing happened.

6. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

So you did report your dad? And nothing happened?

Why are you scared to tell someone about your brother?

7. Fuzzy Monkey

hes my bro i cant nothing happened with my dad they didnt care im gonna go sleep now

8. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing. Its crazy though...and I hate that you're in so much pain. I understand that you can't talk about your brother right now or ever.

I'm sorry they didn't listen or care. But, we care. We care about you. We care that you are hurting. We care that you have a place you can go and talk openly.

Is there anyone else you can or are willing to talk to....an aunt, uncle, cousin, teacher, counselor ? Its important that you are expressing your feelings and talking things out. Its better out...then stuffed on the inside.

Please stay in touch and let us know how you're doing.

Cheryl

9. Fuzzy Monkey

i cant talk to anyone at school or ill get kicked out of school.

10. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

hey grateful dead

Not that I'd be a great help but if you ever need to talk just to let things out and knowing that no one you know would find out you are more than welcome to pm me and if you have MSN i can talk to you there.

Be safe hun.

Kells :hug:

11. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

Well, we are here for you. We will listen. So, please keep posting and let us know how you're doing.

Cheryl

12. Fuzzy Monkey

thank for the support everyone, im ok today i guess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.